Archived Is Spot using me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably have the worse clopening possible close electronics at 11pm since our normal closing hours are 11pm then be back in to help assist with the truck push at 345am. That's what I was scheduled as in the system

You should have said something cause that is bullshit. I have a feeling it was. Saturday night Sunday morning? If so cause it was two different payrolls. I could be wrong. :)

To the OP, toys this time if year will always be a disaster. So finding that balance between clean and getting done is tricky.

It was two different payrolls. But also they said I'm allowed to leave right at close if I wanted and approved my overtime for those two weeks if needed since they were short staffed of electronics trained people for the floor and truck side of things. Since I knew both processes I got the approval until they could find someone to do electronics on truck days

Simply put, you're closing because it's 2 weeks before Christmas and that's where they need help.

Most of the hardlines workload is zoning or stocking cafs, both of which happen in the evening.

Sounds like you are working salesfloor, closing shifts are very common and easier to schedule for seasonals. The main focus for closing shifts is recovery. Get returns back to the floor and oragnize the disorganized...

Where the existing TMs/TLs are resting planograms and filling endcaps...

I probably have the worse clopening possible close electronics at 11pm since our normal closing hours are 11pm then be back in to help assist with the truck push at 345am. That's what I was scheduled as in the system
I had a similar clopening. Clocked out at 11:30 then waited for the LOD to do the perimeter check for almost 15 mins. Back in the next morning at 3:30 to thow truck.

I used to be mostly a closer until I learned new areas of the store. Let them know you're willing to learn new areas and your schedule may change.

Spot might just need closers right now, and you fit the bill!

Gotta say, working 6 days straight from 10:30p - 9am really takes a toll.

Overnights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back