Is Target okay?

I had to take pictures of our picture frame set, because, seriously? W.T.F?

1623726831677.png

1623726854832.png
1623726883344.png

This is the most egregious, but it's like that all over domestics. Candle locations that don't exist. Kid's decorations that don't fit in the fixtures. Comforters that stand zero chance of fitting with the fronts facing out. Towels having to be turned sideways. And on and on. Nothing fits, and it's ridiculous. Dear Corporate, YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THIS SHIT UP. Items have dimensions and the laws of physics declare we can't have two items in the same damn space. It just looks so awful.

I had to take pictures of our picture frame set, because, seriously? W.T.F?

View attachment 12591

View attachment 12592
View attachment 12593

This is the most egregious, but it's like that all over domestics. Candle locations that don't exist. Kid's decorations that don't fit in the fixtures. Comforters that stand zero chance of fitting with the fronts facing out. Towels having to be turned sideways. And on and on. Nothing fits, and it's ridiculous. Dear Corporate, YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THIS SHIT UP. Items have dimensions and the laws of physics declare we can't have two items in the same damn space. It just looks so awful.

You must be assuming they entered the dimensions in correctly and/or that they checked their work before moving on. A lot of times, they do not.

Obviously not, and that's the problem. Normally there'll be a shelf here or there that's a little wonky, but I haven't seen such widespread shittiness in the 3 years I've been with Spot.

I was just sent a set of duplicate label strips for two different Bullseye POGS. That was pretty weird.
Our entire box had duplicates for every POG that needed to be set. We Actually compared a few to see if they were different - if one had corrections - no, they were exactly the same.
Waste of paper, ink, shipping, time to compare & discard, sigh.

Our entire box had duplicates for every POG that needed to be set. We Actually compared a few to see if they were different - if one had corrections - no, they were exactly the same.
Waste of paper, ink, shipping, time to compare & discard, sigh.

And there were also label strips missing, at least for us. No strips for kitchen pogs and they won't be sending them later.

Back