Archived Is there a way to not barcode the cashier into "red"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i searched so if this has been covered I apologize..

I'm a former TM- ok "team leader in training on the bench doing a TL job at TM pay"

Once in awhile I ponder going back...

But until I do, am I missing something? I scanned 3 different barcodes on my last checkout, red perks, target coupons, and cartwheel. Is there a way to consolidate all of these or connect these accounts? I always try to be fast to keep my cashiers scores high but alas the poor girl was yellow at the end. I told the GS TL that she was an awesome cashier but all those barcodes and switching really affects their scores. She said it was something they had noticed but wasn't sure if it could be avoided.
I really hope it's in the works if its not an option already.

If you have an iPhone you can add your cartwheel barcode and target coupons to passbook. Not sure about redperks since it's not in my market, but putting the other two in passbook will at least keep you from opening two different apps.

Cartwheel etc. is way more important to spot than cashier speed and cashier speed should NEVER be prioritized above the Vibe. At least at my store, nobody cares about your cashier speed as long as it doesn't get too far into the yellow for any given week. We do care about surveys and red cards. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back