Archived Is there a way to see how much back stock you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that several years ago there was way that you could see how much and how fast you backstocked. If memory serves me correctly it would give you a red/yellow. green etc. for you as a team member...not a team. Does anyone know if this still is available or something like it ? If so how do you access it ?

Not that I know of. Maybe with BR detail report, sorted by date if that's a thing. Should give the names.

I swear the title has easily got to be the most clickbait I've seen here in a long time.

I think really should be a metric for Bull Shit though to be honest the STL and ETL s do get stuck with an awful lot from Spot.
I didn't do it in pupose..I don't think. Nah, I didn't. I just didn't think backstock would fit in the title section w everything else

I swear the title has easily got to be the most clickbait I've seen here in a long time.

I think really should be a metric for Bull Shit though to be honest the STL and ETL s do get stuck with an awful lot from Spot.

It was HILARIOUS tho!

i always use the "BS" term when refering to Backstock at my store it makes TMs think for a minute...

I tell them that a have a lot of BS to do or there are 4 metros of BS in the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back