Archived Is this Target store policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they would just give pharmacy the ability to page our own guests back....we have a FRO who cannot pronounce names to save her life, even though we've told her EXACTLY how to say it.
My RX has access. Dial 52 on the phone.

Our pharmacy also has access.
They told us it's "against corporate policy," which I think is BS, especially when there's nobody actually covering the phones. We don't make a habit of paging people so I honestly don't see what the issue is. We usually end up just calling the people on their cells if we have it on file. Thanks for the info ;)

It is against corporate policy...but considering our pharmacy does it maybe once a week, it's no big deal. Especially since it's pharmacy, and those are regular guests (usually) and can be big money.

My RX has access. Dial 52 on the phone.

Our pharmacy also has access.
They told us it's "against corporate policy," which I think is BS, especially when there's nobody actually covering the phones. We don't make a habit of paging people so I honestly don't see what the issue is. We usually end up just calling the people on their cells if we have it on file. Thanks for the info ;)

It is against corporate policy...but considering our pharmacy does it maybe once a week, it's no big deal. Especially since it's pharmacy, and those are regular guests (usually) and can be big money.
Ok...I'll keep it on the DL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back