Archived Issues with EHR at Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone else is getting a 404 error when they try to access EHR or tm services at home? Every time i click the link at the bottom of target.com it gives me that error, first time ever.

I tried accessing it from somewhere else and it worked, including at work. Just wondering if its just me or others are experiencing it and im not going insane.

Sometimes there are issues. Have you logged in ehr at the store yet? If you haven't, you won't be able to access ehr.
See below for more threads.

Oh, yeah I've been with Target for a little over 2 years, so ive accessed everything at the store and from home before, I am just noticing a broken link to the actual TM services site via Target.com.

That site STILL having issues? I joined target in 2009 and it had issues. LEft in 2010 and it had issues.

I've always had issues trying to access anything on the Team Member Services site if I use any browser other than Internet Explorer.

What they need to be doing is figuring out a way to fix these issues with Ehr instead of trying to be more like walmart, just a thought tho

I'm still getting an error message when trying to access MAX self-service. Many TMs at my store can access it (to check their schedule, view punches, submit punch corrections, etc) but I can't & I have explorer. I read the error message about adjusting settings but there's one setting I don't even have so no workee. :(

My (former) ETL-HR and HRTM both swore that I could change my availability on eHR from home. Told them I couldn't, and they looked at me like I had two heads.

What they need to be doing is figuring out a way to fix these issues with Ehr instead of trying to be more like walmart, just a thought tho

as an current employee for walmart and former Target team member they should be like walmart when it comes to the employee website. At walmart we have this site called my walmart that we can sign up for and engage in discussions with other employees (its censored, but I'm sure you already knew that) check our schedule (for the past two weeks, current and the next two weeks) access our benefits, check up on direct deposit and access other company info such as stock info, and blog posts from home office. Plus we can access the site on our smartphones and get a nice mobile version including a mobile view of the schedule.

We just cant access the WIRE from home, but its the same reason you, as a target employee can access MAX from home either.

I used EHR during my time at Target and trust me. my walmart, as an employee site is way better then EHR. Plus you are not limited to a certain browser.

I'm not saying Target should create a "my target" site. All I'm saying is walmarts employee site is a lot better then targets and target needs to learn a little from them.

I'm still getting an error message when trying to access MAX self-service. Many TMs at my store can access it (to check their schedule, view punches, submit punch corrections, etc) but I can't & I have explorer. I read the error message about adjusting settings but there's one setting I don't even have so no workee. :(

Hmm, I was under the impression that no one could access MAX outside of a store.

Hmm, I was under the impression that no one could access MAX outside of a store.
I got in a couple times from my old computer, but it was sporadic so I figured it was just a glitch. I just kept messing around with my settings. I think I was also on IE 6 or 7 at the time ??? Of course, that computer crashed and all of ours now have 8 and I haven't been able to get in since :(

You shouldn't be able to access MAX from home. Was possible a few years ago, but, has since become a program that can only be accessed from the target intranet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back