Archived It finally happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

defang

Self Checkout's Worst Nightmare
I did not hear any complaints about the breach from a single guest today! No "Is it safe to use my card here?" or "Has the issue been fixed?" at all.

I am beyond amazed. Is this a good sign?

The comments are starting to die...just when I think they are gone, someone else says something...so maybe not gone for good, but definitely thinning out.

A guest in our store asked the GSTL if it was safe to use this card. GSTL assured him it was, costumer said... "I am taking down your name and if my card gets hacked I'm going to call corporate on you!"

I haven't been asked any questions since any of this happened (Food Ave, so no one gives a damn over there) but I'm sick and tired of people cracking jokes acting like they are the first one to come up with the joke or snarky remark about the Red Card data breach.

Stupid Guest: HUHHUH, I GUESS I DON'T NEED TO USE MY CARD HERE, DON'T WANT ANYONE STEALIN' MUH IDENTITY.

NO.

UPDATE: make that two days in a row! Maybe things are starting to turn around (even though my store is super red in conversion)

comments and snarky jokes are alive and well at my store. I had one guest who just kept it up over and over "are you sure its safe?" so I pulled a Vaas on her and said "let me tell you the definition of insanity its doing or asking something over and over and expecting things to change." complete with accent. she just looked at me for a few minutes and said so are you sure its safe. (headbang)

I have never gone a single day without hearing something about the cards. A lady just the other day said "Because of you I had to get a new card, it was such a hassle" ... Because of ME?! I am just so sick of hearing about it. And people come in asking if its safe to use their card, and they will ask it as they are swiping their card lol. They were going to use your card if it was safe or not so why even bother saying anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back