Archived It was fun while it lasted. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

target tps

Assets Protection
I just want to say I had to quit target yesterday due to some issues going on. I didn't want to quit but I felt it was necessary. My ETL-HR said that after 90 days I'm eligible to apply to Target again but I think this is it for me. I have my primary job which pays much more than Target does and I have to focus on this job now since I was promoted. I just want to say it's been fun reading the posts and I'll probably still browse around but comments will be very rare, if any. Thanks to all the guys and gals here and you have all been great! :)

Sorry that you had to go under difficult circumstances but I'm happy that you have a place to go.
Good luck and don't be a stranger.

Sorry that you had to go under difficult circumstances but I'm happy that you have a place to go.
Good luck and don't be a stranger.
Cool thanks. I had to quit because some issues came up with my etl-ap and to avoid further trouble I volunarily quit. I still enjoyed my job as a Tps. I returned to target because I wanted to promote but my main job a promotion came up and that job pays way more with benefits and lots of overtime so I had to quit Target. I don't have any hate for anyone at Target and I enjoyed the whole team there.

You were lucky in that your most recent store was good to you (other than whatever these recent issues were). I hope everything goes well for you in your new position.

You were lucky in that your most recent store was good to you (other than whatever these recent issues were). I hope everything goes well for you in your new position.
It was good to me and despite what happened on Tuesday which was my last day I enjoyed working there and the team was awesome. I'll never forget them. I do feel sad but I'll think positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back