Archived ITM and MYDEVICE batches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringwraith917

Professional Badass
Can anyone tell me what these are and where they come from? I'm trying to figure out if they're OUTS/RSCH related.

They're coming from team members using the ipod touches to scan for outs. I believe they drop under an EXF batch so they aren't timed

I know that the research on Mydevice do drop as research batches, Mydevice I do believe is a "fill from stockroom" or EXF batch..

I don't understand why the batches are all named "MYDEVICE". If you shoot an "EXF" with the mydevice how will you know which one is yours when you go to pull it? Or how can you plan to pull productively as a backroom TM? The batches could be anywhere in the stockroom. I usually pull from one end to the other in order as I move through the stockroom.

another issue that should have been caught in beta or will resolve when the changeover is complete I doubt it though.

Just partner with whoever is scanning the outs to see where they are. I always give my backroom team a heads up that I will be scanning in a certain area that day.

I don't understand why the batches are all named "MYDEVICE". If you shoot an "EXF" with the mydevice how will you know which one is yours when you go to pull it? Or how can you plan to pull productively as a backroom TM? The batches could be anywhere in the stockroom. I usually pull from one end to the other in order as I move through the stockroom.
Theoretically all batches need to be pulled and pushed as they are dropped so if the backroom owns the backroom all merchandise should end up pulled and sorted on the line regardless. Dream world I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back