Archived It's not normal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSide

Green side?
To have 6 instocks team members in a store is it? Grade A volume stores should have less than 6...How many instocks TMs are in YOUR store?

I knew it. Do scans and push both get completed? For whatever reason 6 TMs can't get it together over here.

I knew it. Do scans and push both get completed? For whatever reason 6 TMs can't get it together over here.
It really just depends how many backups we have to do, helping guests, and how fast BR pulls the batches. We always complete scans and probably 80% gets pushed.

My store's C volume or something like that and including myself, there's something like 6 instocks-trained TMs. If you included the one who did it twice and is quitting (no connection there), the one who hasn't done it for over a year (stopped way before the process change I think) and the one who got one day of "training" and has never worked it since then (and never, ever, will), the one who's now covering another position elsewhere you're getting into ridiculous territory. Only two get scheduled most days, with 4 for the "scan hardlines" day and "scan softlines and push some PTMs" day. The scheduling's a mess: we're talking on hardlines day (also a truck day and we're all flow or backroom too) everybody starts at different times, either because having to help finish an area or just being scheduled to start 1 1/2 hours later than the rest and sometimes (but not always) being scheduled an hour or so past when the rest of us leave.

Don't even get me started on the whole "scheduled for ad then instocks" shitfest.

The scan gets completed on time (though some days just barely), endcaps will technically be done on their days (though its pretty much a halfassed job) and thank God we don't have to push our own pulls anymore because we'd be more of a mess.

One step under a superT there are two full time In-Stocks people, myself and one other lady. We have a few people that help out on scan all days on a rotating basis. We scan backroom pulls and we push everything but electronics/entertainment. Finish a scan all day task list? Only with a third person and not having to work the 45min smart huddle.. Otherwise - never happens..

We had 5 including our TL at one point, but people quit and leadership decided that In-Stocks was a waste of payroll so we were cut to two people and now that leadership has changed we can't keep people, hire they quit almost as fast. We should be at least 4 people but it hasn't happened yet..

Last edited:
We have 2, both doing it part time. So like 50 hours a week scheduled towards the actual process.

Ooooooo you guys already killed off IS that's crazy. How do outs get scanned now? Would you mind explaining the process I'm very interested lol
We haven't had a dedicated IS person since she was fired over a year ago. Afterwards I was asked to train, and I took care of most of it by myself. I mean for a while there I was the legit "leader" of IS. I'd look and see who was on the grid and where I wanted them to scan, then my TL got mad because I was spending most of my time doing that than POG so then all TLs and a few TMs including myself started doing IS. Again, my TL did not like me scanning as it took me away from POG, so I was cut down to only helping on certain days and between this time and that. Now, it's been 8 weeks and I haven't done IS. So it's something else taken away from me. This turned into more of a rant than explaining of process but there it is. And I really enjoyed IS, but now it's just something under my belt I suppose.

Last edited:
Wow I thought we were the only ones with virtually no IS team. For those with decimated IS teams have you also switched over to a push all truck process? As in push all but not correctly and only for a few hours then backstock everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back