Archived Jet Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we just endured a 2 day jet visit, if that means you know my DC pm me. Of course we went through all the BS prettying up that the store TM's talk about before a big visit.
Now I'm not real sure why they were in town, however since we are a tiny burden DC we get a good bit of attention. I did at least enjoy seeing the SGL's coming in before the GL's .

Last edited:
oh they don't skip visiting a DC, but at least i don't have to deal with the visit since i'm on A2

That happened at my store too. We cleaned up everything. In the end, we got skipped.

I told my supervisor that if anyone thinks there is going to be a jet visit at our store to let me know. I can use my iPhone and Flightstats to track commercial and chartered aircraft that fly in and out our airport. That last time we thought we getting a visit they skipped over us. While using my iPhone to track another flight for friend I discovered that I could track Target's chartered aircraft. Flightstats showed witch airport and thus stores they stopped at before heading a cross the country to another region.

Hey Greenshirt. I know this is an old post, but what do you mean when you say your dc is a small burden? Is it different from T580?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back