Archived job posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does target have to post current job openings in TSC. We are short 3 team leads in our store. There are 2 people that they are "prepping" for it, it's obvious. It's not up in TSC they have one up from 2/2015

They are supposed to, but that board is often out of date. Go to ehr and go to job oppurtunities. That is always kept up to date. The thing with tl positions is often they will groom somebody for the position , and never open it to somebody else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does target have to post current job openings in TSC. We are short 3 team leads in our store. There are 2 people that they are "prepping" for it, it's obvious. It's not up in TSC they have one up from 2/2015
Our HR likes to not open it, then reprint that list right after they finally place somebody in the never opened spots. So it looks like they updated to reflect the spots are now closed. I've had to bluntly ask if we were opening spots I wanted to apply for more than once. Usually I get the run-around, but they know I know they are screwing with people and not giving us the opportunity for internal movement.

They print the openings on the back of our daily grid, but most TMs dont ever grab a copy of the grid so they don't know. I usually grab one for the fitting room, though.

Ours gets updated pretty frequently (every 2-3 weeks or so). Probobly helps we're hiring like mad after a few people left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back