Archived Job Postings

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store recently posted some new positions, one of which I'm interested in. I can't seem to find my way around finding them. I looked in eHR and found where they could potentially be, but I'm not seeing any of the ones that were posted, just a bunch of ETL style jobs. There was another link, but that page didn't load. Any one willing to point me in the right direction.

You go into ehr click job opportunities and there should be a link that says stores you click it and click through the screens. Your store should come up first and you click select store then go to the area of the store where the position is located. Like if its for gsa it will be under guest services and it should say if its open. Then you just click through the rest of the application and submit it. Hope this helped

You can only apply for an in-store promotion/transfer from a store computer. eHR at home won't let you load the page.

Mind sharing what your current position is and the position that interests you?

Mind sharing what your current position is and the position that interests you?

I'm currently a cashier, but am now mostly at food avenue. The one they posted was food service assistant, which I heard was similar to the pfresh assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back