COVID-19 June 1: The Fitting Rooms Reopen

Are you excited for the Fitting Rooms reopening?

• Oh yes!

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • I ignored the barriers and signage and have been using the Fitting Rooms all this time LOL

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
I thought I remember reading a communication a few weeks ago about PMLs having to install locks on the fitting room doors so if someone wants to try something on the door needs to be unlocked. Is this something that is actually happening or did I misread?

I will look forward to less bathing suit returns.

Someone was recently at my store fixing the soda machine that we got during the remodel. It was never used.

Maybe then GS won’t have to do Styles job anymore. So tired of nonstop clothing returns and everything we have to do for the Style team.
Ain't nobody at GS doing anything for us except piling the reshop so high I have to use several vehicles to push it back to the fitting room. They certainly aren't sorting and hanging it for us.

Also, I predict our returns won't go down that much. A lot of our reshop is brands we don't carry in our store, as well as tons of infant/toddler clothes, abandons, and Baby hardlines, which we still have to pick up and sort even though GM supposedly owns it. We also get called whenever a guest needs help in Baby Hardlines, either in the store or on the phone.

We will just get to add piles of tried-on clothes left inside out and on the floor of the fitting rooms back to our daily reshop madness. Oh fucking joy 😡

Ain't nobody at GS doing anything for us except piling the reshop so high I have to use several vehicles to push it back to the fitting room. They certainly aren't sorting and hanging it for us.

Come to my store. We hang and fold. If it is in the bottom of the rack, in a mess or done completely wrong, it is brought back to GS for us to do right.

i received no such email and neither did the style team leads or the specialty etl in my store so it might be a regional thing to start
Should’ve gone straight to your SD only. Mine had to forward the conversation to us.
There was a fitting room reopening test planned for June 6 but then the mask thing blew that wide open.

I thought I remember reading a communication a few weeks ago about PMLs having to install locks on the fitting room doors so if someone wants to try something on the door needs to be unlocked. Is this something that is actually happening or did I misread?
Certain stores with certain locks are having them replaced so it’s easier to unlock them. Nothing but a hardware update.

Ours have had locks since remodel. Which is why we only ever have one bank of fitting rooms open, despite getting a nice second bank of fitting rooms in remodel. It's a waste to give us two banks of fitting rooms, requiring them to be locked, then not staffing Style enough to have both of them available for guests (before Covid, obviously).

Should’ve gone straight to your SD only. Mine had to forward the conversation to us.
There was a fitting room reopening test planned for June 6 but then the mask thing blew that wide open.
ah, that explains it, my SD is on vacation this week

Back