Just for fun steps count/shift

During a fitness and health kick they gave everyone at the dc a free Fitbit (the really cheap one just counted steps and miles or a discount on all other fitbits ) you’d be surprised how many steps you take or stairs you climb in a day

During a fitness and health kick they gave everyone at the dc a free Fitbit (the really cheap one just counted steps and miles or a discount on all other fitbits ) you’d be surprised how many steps you take or stairs you climb in a day

We got the free Fitbit in stores too a few years back and everyone in my store became Fitbit friends and started having step competitions with each other. And then slowly we all lost or stopped using them over time. It was fun while it lasted. Mine disappeared during a blizzard.

Last edited:
And, I only work Saturdays. Need to walk my dog before AND after the shift. AND try to bike to/from the store.

So, I generally notch 30K-40K (with a high of 46K) on days I work. It definitely allows me to average in the top 1,000 on Samsung Health.

14,900 on Sunday. Which is impressive considering I’m only getting 5 hour shifts lately and was mostly stationary the rest of the day.

Back