Archived Just found out a person on his final warning last year got an O and a .48 cent raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some that I have from years ago. I like getting ones from my team the best. I appreciate the hard work my team puts in and I try to show them through all different types of recognition. When I get one from one of them it makes my day. I cannot stand the ones that are written for a quota and they are so easy to spot.

My friend and I used to write GTC's under the guise of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage. We went from being Tag Team partners to bitter rivals in a feud that graced the team member board. I guess the angle got to be too much because our leaders promptly started removing the cards.

My friend and I used to write GTC's under the guise of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage. We went from being Tag Team partners to bitter rivals in a feud that graced the team member board. I guess the angle got to be too much because our leaders promptly started removing the cards.

Probably the greatest thing I've heard being done at Target!

I guess I've been too cynical about the gtc. I see here that people do appreciate getting them, even if I don't. I'm going to make it a point to keep a few in my pocket next week and pass them out during the rough times we will be going through.

Unfortunately this is how it works, if you are in good with the sups and mgrs, you get the best treatment.
This guy has been working for Target for 6 years. He NEVER wants to stay late to help the team finish up the backstock from the truck. He complains and whines and has been coached for not being flexible. However he is buddy-buddy with the Team Leader who wrote his review. Does that seem fair to you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back