Archived Keeping the team late?

Does your store keep sales floor team members late?

• Yes

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don't know/I don't close

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store, only sales floor TLs and the GSTL/GSA are scheduled past closing. As soon as all guests are off the floor, all the sales floor TMs leave. Usually only one cashier will stay until every guest leaves unless it's too busy and the GSTL/GSA needs more to stay.

Yeah, it's pretty scary-looking most mornings.

ETL/TL's sometimes try to get people to stay pass their time without understanding that some of them have already been given 40 hours. When we let them know that fact, they get mad and threaten all kinds of action towards us.

It's a good thing I'm in PFresh considering they don't get as hung up about that.

I like the idea of scheduling 1 hour past close and then you leave. i think its not right to schedule someone until 10 and then say you stay until we are done. BUT we do this every single day with flow. They are scheduled but stay until the truck is done. Often we are cleaning up what was left the night before. If its one hour past close for the night team it should be 1 hour after schedule for the flow team too.

Non-holiday hours, team :45 minutes past close. TL/GSA scheduled til :45 after.
Holiday hours, team 1 hour past close. TL/GSA scheduled until 1:15 after close.

Non-holiday hours, team :45 minutes past close. TL/GSA scheduled til :45 after.
Holiday hours, team 1 hour past close. TL/GSA scheduled until 1:15 after close.

I'm usually out no later than :20 after close... Sometimes early as :10 after close. Thankfully front end doesn't get scheduled anymore than :15 or :30 past close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back