Archived Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no one else concerned that people continued to shop during all this? Lol
They apparently just tarped the body off and didn't tell anyone like

why

now idk what the layout of other stores are but in mine the knives are pretty damn close to the registers can you just imagine the distress of the cashiers if they saw something like that and had to ring stuff up like nbd and flat out lie to guests about whats there while being like 30 ft away from a dead body

"Wins: made sales despite dead body
Opps: need to superzone kitchen tomorrow"

Honestly, though, this whole thing is really creepy and sad and unfortunate. It's made me realize how big the store really can be.... if someone was dead and covered up with police in, say, ready-to-wear at my store, I don't think I'd even know about it until I saw the news. If that's the kind of size and potential that Target banks on when they stay open over having a corpse in their store..... yeeeeeeeeesh.

If someone dies in a store where I'm shopping, I keep shopping.

Why would I stop? How am I gonna help them?

This is one of those random events that happen .0000001% of the time compared to the population of the USA. So we remove all knives from every store because one person ,who is obviously not right in the head, decides to do something 99.9999% of the general population wouldn't do EVEEERR. (This is just a hypothetical statement) it was really a PR blunder to keep the store open for two hours, in my opinion. I think anyone can agree to that. If there weren't any knives available from the start, he could of just simply brought one in his pocket and did exactly what he did. He needed psychological help and his mental health was way way way way off

Agreed

They apparently just tarped the body off and didn't tell anyone like

why

now idk what the layout of other stores are but in mine the knives are pretty damn close to the registers can you just imagine the distress of the cashiers if they saw something like that and had to ring stuff up like nbd and flat out lie to guests about whats there while being like 30 ft away from a dead body

It's a balancing act, not wanting to scare people, waiting for DTL approval to close and law enforcement direction. Also theft if you clear the store and the mass of reshop that will need to be done. They did the best they could and lessons should be learned and passed on from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back