I'm Lost! Last price for stuff thats been salvaged?

Is there currently a way to see the last known price for merchandise when it gets salvaged out and only shows the 0.00? We previously used the Price Change app on the zebra but that has been removed. I don't see a similar option even under MyWork > Price Change.

On items without clearance stickers, whats the best option? Guess a price or just say we can't sell it?

I know the price change has changed, I haven't been able to see it yet. But you could do either option or find a similar item and if its full price we have given a %50 off that price. Say a blue t-shirt is $5.99 cut that by half and see if the guest bites. With GSTL approval of course.

the yellow price change app is gone? yikes, we have so much missed salvage on the floor... i hope a solution gets figured out. i’d prob take the best educated guess i could?

the yellow price change app is gone? yikes, we have so much missed salvage on the floor... i hope a solution gets figured out. i’d prob take the best educated guess i could?

If your missed salvage was already activated, you'll be able to take it out using the new PC app within myWork. If it was not previously activated, you may not be able to. We had clearance we didn't activate before the switch and now we cannot ticket it to the clearance price. Unless they come.up with a fix, we are going to have a ton of shortage come inventory!

If your missed salvage was already activated, you'll be able to take it out using the new PC app within myWork. If it was not previously activated, you may not be able to. We had clearance we didn't activate before the switch and now we cannot ticket it to the clearance price. Unless they come.up with a fix, we are going to have a ton of shortage come inventory!
What do you mean by already activated?

The yellow price change app is still on mydevice and give me the last selling price, so I have no issues at the moment.

I don’t think Target wants to encourage selling/no-receipt returning salvaged items.

So I just learned to go to price change. Scan it and hit don’t salvage yet and the last price which is usually 70% off will come up and enter 0 if not connected to a printer. And voila when the guest goes up to pay it’ll ring up correctly

Dangerous to hit ‘don’t salvage yet for 2 reasons :
1. The item will be marked down again, so the guest is paying half of the actual last markdown
2. If there are 20 others still on the floor somewhere that were supposed to be salvaged out - you are now stuck with them cause you told the system to override the salvage.
Better to just charge the guest the last selling price which is the price under the 0.00 that is crossed out.

Hit upc & go for last mark down price.
To expand more on this, where do I do this?

Price Change function in myTasks under myWork bring up a whole bunch of tasks to complete that I'm not used to and I just want an easy way as a Front End TM to point, scan, and go, "oh that was the last price" but that's gone it seems. ☹️

To expand more on this, where do I do this?

Price Change function in myTasks under myWork bring up a whole bunch of tasks to complete that I'm not used to and I just want an easy way as a Front End TM to point, scan, and go, "oh that was the last price" but that's gone it seems. ☹
Try by using mpm by upc. That should bring up info.

according to csc they don't have the data until everything is moved over to the new system. So basically until the new system is used for actual price changes it won't have data from items marked down in the last app... And for all the newer Target TMs price change used to always be in myWork..then they moved it out.. and now they are reintegrating it bringing back the mantra of "scan just about everything to do just about anything"

according to csc they don't have the data until everything is moved over to the new system. So basically until the new system is used for actual price changes it won't have data from items marked down in the last app... And for all the newer Target TMs price change used to always be in myWork..then they moved it out.. and now they are reintegrating it bringing back the mantra of "scan just about everything to do just about anything"

Everything has been moved over already though and is chain wide so I’m finding this hard to believe

Thanks target corp...I had to salvage 12 HUGE boxes of shit yesterday because this system is garbage. I cleared my area of price change and two days later I got 400 and most of it is salvage. Fuck this shit.

Back