Archived Leadership Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

paidtosmile

Former Team Leader
Quick question for everybody! I tried searching on the forum but couldn't quite get the wording right for any useful results...

How do your leadership teams write their schedules? There's obviously an LOD rotation, but do the rest of your leaders rotate somehow as well? Specifically your guest-driven departments (sales floor, GSTL, meat, produce, starbucks, etc etc)

Last edited:
Do the team leads in your store all rotate weekends? Do they have the same more-or-less set schedules every week? do they always have the same closing shift(s)? opening shifts?

The TLs in my store seem to have the same schedule every single week, with alternating weekends (one weekend opening, one off, one closing, one off).

All the TLs in my store rotate weekends. They all have set schedules and have the same day off each week as well. They all also work one night a week (except for the pricing/Plano TL).

The etls and tls in my store have a set schedule. They each close on certain nights, open certain mornings, have mids on certain days etc etc. They work every other weekend...if they open one weekend...then their next rotation they will close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back