• Bulk Plastics

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Market

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Domestics

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Housewares

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Furniture/Home Dec (maybe Hearth and Hand)

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • HBA

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
Market is the worst to push. Volume of merchandise in case packs. Heavy stuff for bulk beverage. Random extra cases of stuff for no reason.

Oh, and don't forget to rotate and check dates!

I don't mind shoes. In Style, Infants is the worst for me. So many tiny pairs of leggings, so many different folded tops. And the hanging stuff all starts to look alike.

Baby Hardlines can be aggravating as well, especially if you have to detrash on the floor.
Infants has always been my favorite and that area and shoes have been departments I've managed for over 10 years so I'm very comfortable there. I don't even mind intimates even though we carry way too much shapewear. Women's performance is the most annoying to me. Far too many different kinds of black pants!

I feel like I'm the only person in my store that *loves* pushing cosmetics. Like yeah it's a ton of stuff but there's so many little spaces to fill and every time I find something for fulfillment I feel like I know my area well.

I did inventory prep for Grocery and detested it, and pushing it is not much better.

Infants has always been my favorite and that area and shoes have been departments I've managed for over 10 years so I'm very comfortable there. I don't even mind intimates even though we carry way too much shapewear. Women's performance is the most annoying to me. Far too many different kinds of black pants!
Too much shapewear and bras and they always look like crap. Performance pants aren't too bad once you give up the dance and just put them all together. 🤭

The panties are never zoned at my store (except for big visits) and going in there to look for an OPU/SFS Order is sheer Hell...

Furniture. 100%. The only time that I hate a department more is Toys during Holiday. Otherwise, still Furniture. I'm in Beauty and love to push there and don't mind HBA at all. I'd rather not do kitchen etc because I'm clumsy. 😂 I don't hate it, though.

Furniture only cause my bad back hates all that flat pack RE furniture. Other than that I don't really care. I actually enjoy pushing cosmetics, yeah the packaging is a PITA but you can just zone out and just work. Since most people hate it they leave you alone cause they don't want to do it.

HBA always has something which is leaking and making a mess so that is my least favorite though bulk plastics and market are close behind

HBA by far. That's all I pushed when I was first hired on flow team. I almost quit, but they asked me if I wanted to push electronics and entertainment and that was much less tedious.

Close second would be furniture/home. Box in box in plastic in styrofoam in more plastic.

HBA by far. That's all I pushed when I was first hired on flow team. I almost quit, but they asked me if I wanted to push electronics and entertainment and that was much less tedious.

Close second would be furniture/home. Box in box in plastic in styrofoam in more plastic.
Yeah definitely not a fan of opening boxes, only to find a series of smaller boxes with merchandise wrapped around with styrofoam or plastic bubble wraps...

Back