Archived Leave as TL re-apply as ETL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISign

Target Guest
So I'm just curious, has anyone heard of a team leader leaving, on good terms, and later reapplying as an ETL? I some what recently left for a better opportunity as a Data Analyst, and while the position is wonderful I may have to move back home soon to help out with a family situation and the town is relatively small vs the city I live in now with a population between 600k-1.2million (to not be too specific) and I see there is an ETL position posted for a store I actually worked at in the beginning of my Target career in 2009. I was curious if anyone has heard of a such a thing, and if not, does it seem like a possibility? The store is in a different group and state altogether.

Thanks..

i was told a couple of days ago, that spot is going to start trying to hire from within, not sure if this is on a tl/srtl level or etl level as well.

You wouldn't be banned from applying but don't expect it to open doors for you either.

Spot has changed a lot from 2009. You want to look at lowes for better pay & advancement.
Yeah I've done Lowe's I just didn't enjoy it. The pay wasn't better, and it was an ok job.

As for 2009, that was when u started I worked from 200o to 2011, came back 2014 to 2016.. so I actually haven't been out long.. but we'll see I suppose... still not 100% sure I'll even apply.

So I'm just curious, has anyone heard of a team leader leaving, on good terms, and later reapplying as an ETL? I some what recently left for a better opportunity as a Data Analyst, and while the position is wonderful I may have to move back home soon to help out with a family situation and the town is relatively small vs the city I live in now with a population between 600k-1.2million (to not be too specific) and I see there is an ETL position posted for a store I actually worked at in the beginning of my Target career in 2009. I was curious if anyone has heard of a such a thing, and if not, does it seem like a possibility? The store is in a different group and state altogether.

Thanks..
You could do that but do you really want to be blamed for everything that goes wrong?

Out former Etl hardlines did this. He worked for spot as tl for 8 years quite and 6 months later applied as an Etl and was hired. He left about a year ago after not being promoted to STL.

I have family and friend who work at lowes and I can tell you the overall pay is better especially when you count the end of year bonus. Spot however is a little bit better with work life balance every other weekend off set day off during the week. Lowes it's one weekend a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back