Archived Let's watch some "Fun" Target Training Videos, and learn The Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched these so many times, being an HRTM. The harrassment video with the ASS-ETS was the best. I always joked with the new TMs about how bad that was.

Also judging by the second link and both of these coming out at the same time, some disgruntled ETL HR or STL decided to send these off to gawker lol

Wait for the audience's "Yeah!"

lmfao.

I have seen all the videos before but the vibe script for launching it I didn't have the pleasure of experiencing.

I've not seen these vibe videos either. I do plan on it though when I have time to download it and watch......then again....maybe I'm not missing a thing.

I love how in the parking lot safety video both team members are driving late model cars. Make it a little more realistic and have one of them get out of an 87 honda.

What I thought was interesting, was the background music...

Anyway.. Judging at the Exterior of the store (Old Super-Target Logo, EXPL Labling on Grocery side) that safe & secure video was recorded 5-6 years ago. Probably when those cars were the newest models...

I also wanted to add. The whole AP "zoom in" part was sort of a lie. From the two stores I was in, it was extreamly rare for us to ever watch the parking lot....

I hadn't seen that first vibe video but I did see that script on workbench before the vibe officially rolled out. It brings me back to my orientation days :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back