Archived Lmao...do you work at this store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the info I was given (as an occasional operator), a "guest" called and asked to be transferred to the extension that coincides with the intercom.

Edit: I don't work in that store but an email was sent to stls and my stl emailed it to today's lod

I was in the store when this happened. It was... not good. Still I think it was handled better than the SLO incident. At least they figured out how to turn it off.

I was in the store when this happened. It was... not good. Still I think it was handled better than the SLO incident. At least they figured out how to turn it off.
Just in case..how do you turn that off? Hang up the intercom phone?

Based on the info I was given (as an occasional operator), a "guest" called and asked to be transferred to the extension that coincides with the intercom.

Edit: I don't work in that store but an email was sent to stls and my stl emailed it to today's lod
We had that happen at the Target I worked at a couple months back. Turns out the person who was supposed to be operator that day called out, so they put someone over there who had not done it before. Same thing happened (except it didn't involve sex sounds) - somebody called and asked to be connected to a certain extension, and then as soon as the operator dialed whatever "extension" it was, a country music song with lots of cuss words started playing over the intercom. Unfortunately it was on my day off :( so I didn't get to experience that whole fiasco, but it was the talk of the store the next day.

I'd love to know how to do this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back