Archived LOA and TM discount...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of TMs at my store used to, instead of quitting, just go on LOA so they could continue to use their discount until HR decided to fire them. One of the girls in softlines was on LOA for several months, and when she came back, our ETL-HR told her she'd been fired because HR thought she was doing that, but then they reinstated her when they realized their mistake. I guess, technically, you can, but just be careful with it.

Yes, you can use your discount card while on a leave of absence. The things you can't do while on a leave of absence is reset your password for your ehr account if it expires or if you type in the wrong one too many times. Another thing that is impacted by being on a leave of absence, is that you can not be paid any tuition reiumbursement you may have coming until you have returned from you leave.l
can you use your discount if you take an LOA?

I hope you were able to get the information you were looking to receive, please feel free to reach out if there are any more questions we can answer or help you with.
Yes, you can use your discount card while on a leave of absence. The things you can't do while on a leave of absence is reset your password for your ehr account if it expires or if you type in the wrong one too many times. Another thing that is impacted by being on a leave of absence, is that you can not be paid any tuition reiumbursement you may have coming until you have returned from you leave.l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back