Archived Logging into Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is as anyone else having issues logging into Kronos? When I type in my info it acts like it's going to log in but then takes me back to the login screen. Nothing about an incorrect password or anything

Kronos is always acting up. Constantly unable to contact the server when I need it the most. So many buggy Target apps.

It’s been like this since more than a month for me. I had to try a lot of times to get in.

Yes. For over two months I haven't been able to access Kronos. I also haven't been able to access the target self service website for over three weeks. I log in, but it never loads.

At my store the my time self service does not load when using chrome. When using internet explorer it works fine.
I keep telling you once you log into my time self service it will keep loading. Look at the url and on the right a very small RED triangle click that and accept the unsafe scripts and it will load.

Or use workbench quick links.

At my store the my time self service does not load when using chrome. When using internet explorer it works fine.

This is when I'm checking it from my phone. I can check it from with pretty easily. They like to change the schedule without informing us fairly often, so I use to check it three times a week out of paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back