Looking for a part number.

Hey all. I’m looking for a part number for the core bars that fit over the short panty drawers in Lace. Our store only received 1 with the launch and the second one never arrived. I found the part numbers from the Fixture Guide on Workbench but those don’t correspond to any parts on goCart. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I do have another so I’ll have to check them for another part number. I found these part numbers but they just don’t show up on goCart. So, I’m not sure what the issue is :/

Attachments

• D8B0F95D-7895-405A-A0BD-6BA6F122C6A9.jpeg
    D8B0F95D-7895-405A-A0BD-6BA6F122C6A9.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 827B1E4F-0122-4BF7-BE48-E10BA08A5DCB.jpeg
    827B1E4F-0122-4BF7-BE48-E10BA08A5DCB.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 35
I haven't been part of all the newer fixtures in Style. Have you tried the MF4150 that's listed on the sheet as well as the numbers above it? MySupport/MyHelp is your next best option to ask for the missing fixture.

Best place as any to throw a question to the experts:

New meat bunker/coffin revision uses a 2” X 48” SHELF that hangs/sits on the back edge of the bunker (in the middle of the two sides).
‘We do not have a shelf there. POG states “fixture unknown” but photo shows a row or two of bottles - ketchup/bbq sauce.

Anyone out there have a shelf on their bunker that has a part number ?

Best place as any to throw a question to the experts:

New meat bunker/coffin revision uses a 2” X 48” SHELF that hangs/sits on the back edge of the bunker (in the middle of the two sides).
‘We do not have a shelf there. POG states “fixture unknown” but photo shows a row or two of bottles - ketchup/bbq sauce.

Anyone out there have a shelf on their bunker that has a part number ?

Coffin case riser/white/elevated
AX6303

Would someone please give me the number of the wire that we tie bails with? We keep getting extra long and extra thick wire. We have to cut it with a wire cutter and it’s hard to cut And hard to bend. Thanks.

Back