Looking for a part number.

Hey all. I’m looking for a part number for the core bars that fit over the short panty drawers in Lace. Our store only received 1 with the launch and the second one never arrived. I found the part numbers from the Fixture Guide on Workbench but those don’t correspond to any parts on goCart. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Best place as any to throw a question to the experts:

New meat bunker/coffin revision uses a 2” X 48” SHELF that hangs/sits on the back edge of the bunker (in the middle of the two sides).
‘We do not have a shelf there. POG states “fixture unknown” but photo shows a row or two of bottles - ketchup/bbq sauce.

Anyone out there have a shelf on their bunker that has a part number ?

Coffin case riser/white/elevated
AX6303

I do have another so I’ll have to check them for another part number. I found these part numbers but they just don’t show up on goCart. So, I’m not sure what the issue is :/

Attachments

• D8B0F95D-7895-405A-A0BD-6BA6F122C6A9.jpeg
    D8B0F95D-7895-405A-A0BD-6BA6F122C6A9.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 827B1E4F-0122-4BF7-BE48-E10BA08A5DCB.jpeg
    827B1E4F-0122-4BF7-BE48-E10BA08A5DCB.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 35
I haven't been part of all the newer fixtures in Style. Have you tried the MF4150 that's listed on the sheet as well as the numbers above it? MySupport/MyHelp is your next best option to ask for the missing fixture.

Best place as any to throw a question to the experts:

New meat bunker/coffin revision uses a 2” X 48” SHELF that hangs/sits on the back edge of the bunker (in the middle of the two sides).
‘We do not have a shelf there. POG states “fixture unknown” but photo shows a row or two of bottles - ketchup/bbq sauce.

Anyone out there have a shelf on their bunker that has a part number ?

Would someone please give me the number of the wire that we tie bails with? We keep getting extra long and extra thick wire. We have to cut it with a wire cutter and it’s hard to cut And hard to bend. Thanks.

Back