Archived Looking for some assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdhdstpchl

Watching it all
The store I work in has had a big turnover in the Exec team this year. For the better, in my opinion,
Really not sure how to handle a senior team lead that has been very crass and down right rude when I let her know about what one of her team members had left something in an area that wasn't proper. The srtl proceded to tell me, in what I classify as being really truly spiteful, that everyone in our store hates me.
I work for 2 things in the store... Making Target better for the guest which in turn will get us more hours thereby more funds in our pockets.

Spoke with my Exec about what was said but I don't know if anything was said to the srtl. Was I right in letting the Exec know that I had been verbally asulted and the work place was now violent? Plus, what should should be occurring because of the incident?

Document all events for starters. If it was a serious violation, your etl won't tell you that the srtl has been spoken to. If that srtl does it to you again, then you bring up with hr etl or stl.

I appreciate the heads up with this. Considering the srtl I have a bad feeling about retaliation. Will handle that when it occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back