Archived LOS MADNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

trowa03

When in doubt NOP out!
<rant>
I get LOS, I really do but when leadership tells us to load all Non-con regardless of carton count or we do laughably low ship plans and then get stuck with co-loads I just want to yell at corporate for building a culture and a system that is more concerned with meeting a metric ("GREEN") rather then building something that asks weather or not doing X or Y is a good idea at the present time.

I want to yell a corporate for giving us all a budget that (from what I understand) is based upon a given workstation ( IB dock / OB depal) rather then an overall budget were leadership can push and pull depending upon the particular circumstance we happen to be in but with the overall ideal that we need to make(save) money.
</rant>

It's understandable from a corporate level why things are they way they are... but damnd it not even all the hookers and blow in the wally world could make it feel a little better.

LOS isn't much of a problem for my building or dept. Our problems come from my dept just performing too good. All other OB keys have 30-some odd people, we got just over 20. But we have a better LOS record, prod numbers and consequently a better flex budget. And even as we lose guys to postings and quitting, we still perform well, thus leadership sees no need reason to onboard more people. It's a vicious cycle. I really just want our numbers replenished. I'm just a simple beast, I can only do so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back