Archived Lost dental insurance card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am not sure if this is in the right area but here we go.

I need to go to the dentist. The thing is, I can't find my dental insurance card.

Does anyone know how I go about getting a replacement dental card?

You contact your insurance company?

The thing is, I have had the insurance for almost 2 years and have yet to use it. So I have no clue who my company is.

Would calling TMSC help me with this? If yes, what is the TMSC number?

Delta Dental is the company. Their customer Service number is 1800 493 0513. They should be able to send you a new card . I am assuming that all Target stores are with the same Dental Insurance ( don't know if it differs based on the part of country you live in ). If all else fails you can speak to the hr in your store.

Hello everyone. I am not sure if this is in the right area but here we go.

I need to go to the dentist. The thing is, I can't find my dental insurance card.

Does anyone know how I go about getting a replacement dental card?
Log into the dental website or call the 1800 number. You can request printed copy and replacement copy.

Your dentist can run your eligibility without the card, all you need is your employer and the correct insurance company. Your SSN too.. They have either a phone number or a website to confirm or deny your coverage, and it gives them your limits and deductibles.

I used to work in healthcare doing this very thing. You will be fine.. Go get your teeth fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back