circle 360 + circle card (RIP RedCard)

Will Target finally integrate the Redcard Reloadable -- nka Circle Card Reloadable -- so it can is eligible for TM discount online? Currently, unlike Redcard Credit and Redcard debit, Reloadable is only accepted in-store for TM discount and not online. This is a pity because Redcard Reloadable is a great liquid-cash spending option for many TMs.
Personally I dunno. We see it so rarely that when a guy came to our Target wanting to refill his card and even the ETL on duty at the time had no idea how to process it

Keep in mind that the new Target Circle 360 is discounted for Target Circle Card holders as well. Its $99 for non-card holders but the standard price for card holders is half that at $49. So if a guest is already a card holder the cost to upgrade to Circle 360 is significantly less under the new program.

suggestion for who to call please

I have the target app with circle offers
I have a target.com account
I have a red card branded Mastercard
I am an employee
I am a current shipt subscriber

I would like the complimentary free one year shipt now aka 360
I suppose I have to cancel my current Shipt membership and sign up in a special way ?

I am an employee

I suppose I have to cancel my current Shipt membership and sign up in a special way ?
I don't know, I think we have to wait for more information on that.

I am an employee

I don't know, I think we have to wait for more information on that.
More information has come in. Your Shipt membership will automatically convert to Circle 360 and it'll be active until April 7, 2025. It also looks like you have to be a Target circle member by March 22 to make sure the Target circle offer for a free 1 year membership appears in your account. But that might only be applicable for non-shipt members. I would sign up for Circle just to be safe though.

If you log into Workday, there is an announcement about the program to get it free. It walks you through how it works if you have a Shipt membership, among other things.

Honestly, I'm probably never going to use it for a few reasons. First, I'm at the store 5 days a week anyway, so why would I make someone else pick it up for me when I can get it after my shift? Second, prices on Shipt are higher than in store, so that'll be the case on Circle 360 too. And third, tipping.

I'll sign up anyway in case of emergencies, maybe I'll use it when I'm sick. But I don't see myself using it more than 1-2 times.

Thanks all

Saw the info in workday that posted after my question. Thinking of canceling my currently active shipt membership and getting a partial refund before the 4/7 date and then getting another year complimentary . It didnt seem that the complimentary 12 month/year subscription could be added to my current one when it expires in the fall (October-November sometime). Input welcome

By the way, for anyone worried about plastic waste, they won't send you a circle card until your RedCard expires.

By the way, for anyone worried about plastic waste, they won't send you a circle card until your RedCard expires.
They do need to auto send them for anyone that has the old design with the big target logo on it, cause those chips are BUSTED 😭

They do need to auto send them for anyone that has the old design with the big target logo on it, cause those chips are BUSTED 😭

Almost every one of the old (superior) REDcard designs are gonna expire soon anyways, within a year-ish. The now-current RedCard design was introduced in September 2019, and Target Cards expire after 6 years.
So the vast majority of old REDcards are gone from the wild, and they will all be gone by August/September 2025.

I need to recheck to see if my area, (2 miles from the store), falls under the delivery area. I had tried all the zip codes around the store and we weren't in the past.

It just dawned on me that Circle 360 MIGHT increase store sales significantly and we are currently understaffed.

Then again if they don't have enough Shipt workers (non-Target) it's a mute point.

I don't see too many regular Shipt workers at night.

I think people do Shipt for a week or two and realize they are barely making $12 an hour and give up.

It just dawned on me that Circle 360 MIGHT increase store sales significantly and we are currently understaffed.

Then again if they don't have enough Shipt workers (non-Target) it's a mute point.

I don't see too many regular Shipt workers at night.

I think people do Shipt for a week or two and realize they are barely making $12 an hour and give up.
Can workers not turn down orders like they can with doordash?

Can workers not turn down orders like they can with doordash?
Maybe.

I think in the past Uber would stop sending or send you less driving requests if you didn't work much.

A TMs father used to do Door Dash but only during "promo" times were the rates were hirer.

Maybe.

I think in the past Uber would stop sending or send you less driving requests if you didn't work much.

A TMs father used to do Door Dash but only during "promo" times were the rates were hirer.
I have friends who do DD. The general consensus is "no tip no trip" and minimum $1/mile for it to be worth their time

I have friends who do DD. The general consensus is "no tip no trip" and minimum $1/mile for it to be worth their time
Years ago I drove for Uber.

My car got good mileage so I only looked at driving time and my income.

You could see it drop over the long term.

Even during "surge pricing" (when the bars got out mainly) I noticed those rides were so short the premium didn't add up for much.

A paradox of re-branding and re-positioning the delivery service from Shipt to Target Circle 360, making it appear to be head-to-head competition with Amazon Prime and Walmart+, is that Target's delivery personnel rely on tips unlike the Amazon and Walmart delivery folks. Target neglects to tell its "guests" that they are expected to cough up a tip, that the delivery people are seriously undercompensated:
‘You shouldn’t have to pay for the service AND the tip!’: Woman says she was asked to tip $84 for Target order after paying for $49 subscription

A paradox of re-branding and re-positioning the delivery service from Shipt to Target Circle 360, making it appear to be head-to-head competition with Amazon Prime and Walmart+, is that Target's delivery personnel rely on tips unlike the Amazon and Walmart delivery folks. Target neglects to tell its "guests" that they are expected to cough up a tip, that the delivery people are seriously undercompensated:
‘You shouldn’t have to pay for the service AND the tip!’: Woman says she was asked to tip $84 for Target order after paying for $49 subscription
Spot always seems to find a way to screw over everybody…🙄

I hope she wasn't relying on the Target app to tell her those items were in stock, pretty much everyone here knows it's not accurate for in-store counts. Sad part of social media, being able to spew something as fact without knowing the actual facts.

Back