Circle Week and the new Circle

The screwed up part is half the time the people are annoyed at themselves for not reading it properly but they can't admit that so they just have to take it out on someone else.
They've been asking if I can price match the website. And I'm like that's not really something I can just price match.

Amazon has the same sale on the AirPods Pro, so if a guest gives me a hard time signing up for circle this week, I'll just price match Amazon.

I agree Danny, it does look confusing. And we should not definitely not price match the Circle offer- if they want that price they can sign up for Circle!

Another downside I realized with the new Circle is that with all the deals being auto-applied I have no reason to look at what is on a deal or not so I may miss out on buying an extra item or two that I would only purchase because of the deal.

I just look at the new sight. I have a question one of the bonud offers was Target 360. It said auto applied. I am not interested in this at all. I don't care if it's free. I don't want to remember to cancel it later. Did I misunderstand the " auto applied"
I read it as the promotion was an auto save but it wasn't applied... if I'm correct, the system 'saved' that offer if I should want it.

Like I have done for other stores, I have a special email address and I don't give my correct birthday, to get the member only specials and I limit all, (if I can), notifications.

Like I have done for other stores, I have a special email address and I don't give my correct birthday, to get the member only specials and I limit all, (if I can), notifications.
I've always thought of creating a burner Google voice account and giving that number. Maybe I'll do that.

I signed up for 360 for free even though I don't ever intend on using the same day delivery. It gives you the extra 30 days for returns and the free shipping (that you got with the old red card and presumably get with the circle card) but sometimes I pay 100% with gift cards and now those benefits will apply even when I am not using the Circle card.

Also while on vacation at a vacation rental, I probably won't, but might take advantage of the same day delivery option.

I signed up for 360 for free even though I don't ever intend on using the same day delivery. It gives you the extra 30 days for returns and the free shipping (that you got with the old red card and presumably get with the circle card) but sometimes I pay 100% with gift cards and now those benefits will apply even when I am not using the Circle card.

Also while on vacation at a vacation rental, I probably won't, but might take advantage of the same day delivery option.
I might would use it if I were sick and couldn’t go out to get groceries.

Just curious what’s the point of giving a fake birthday?
with all the information that is out there... I try to make it difficult for my birthday and name to be connected... (even though my name isn't accurate), but you know how some places ask for a bday for verification? If for some reason someone connects my real name to my real bday, there could be some privacy issues. for example, my utilities asks me for a bday for verification... I do believe with an accurate name and bday they could open up utilities in my name.

Our Circle week has been kind of slow because it has been rainy all week.

That will change this weekend though.

with all the information that is out there... I try to make it difficult for my birthday and name to be connected... (even though my name isn't accurate), but you know how some places ask for a bday for verification? If for some reason someone connects my real name to my real bday, there could be some privacy issues. for example, my utilities asks me for a bday for verification... I do believe with an accurate name and bday they could open up utilities in my name.
Makes sense I get it now. Can I lie about the year and make myself 30 again? I’m 54.

Makes sense I get it now. Can I lie about the year and make myself 30 again? I’m 54.
I think you should make yourself 29 actually... LOL But remember, not sure if with these new updates you'll get asked at the register, if the cashier asks for your birthday, you'll need to give the one that was actually used .. when I'm at the register and it prompts for a birthday to use rewards, I actually ask for the birthday "that was given to us." 😁:cool: Only once did someone tell me that the birthday they gave me was really their birthday and I said, "but maybe for privacy you used a different day?" and she said, "oh ya" then she gave me a different birthday and it worked.

Back