Archived Lunch Breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh at the latest RED magazine on the cover advertised the STL showing a guest the Target app on his Iphone when were not supposed to have our phones on the floor, true enough hes an STL and always on the clock but still not a great way to set the example

I brought this up last night with a Sr TL at my store trying to convince them to let us do the same thing, and it turns out that STLs have Target-provided iPhones. That is why he could do that and why they could put it in RED. Also, I believe the LOD is required to have their cell phone on them in case of emergency.

In my store we are allowed to use our phones to help guests with finding stuff online. At first we thought it wasn't allowed but the topic came up in a huddle and my STL said to feel free to use our phones to guest service.

I had to laugh at the latest RED magazine on the cover advertised the STL showing a guest the Target app on his Iphone when were not supposed to have our phones on the floor, true enough hes an STL and always on the clock but still not a great way to set the example

I brought this up last night with a Sr TL at my store trying to convince them to let us do the same thing, and it turns out that STLs have Target-provided iPhones. That is why he could do that and why they could put it in RED. Also, I believe the LOD is required to have their cell phone on them in case of emergency.

In my store we are allowed to use our phones to help guests with finding stuff online. At first we thought it wasn't allowed but the topic came up in a huddle and my STL said to feel free to use our phones to guest service.

I'll do that - when Target starts contributing to pay my bill.

I'll do that - when Target starts contributing to pay my bill.

If you use the in store wi-fi you dont waste any monthly data, if thats what you mean by contributing to your bill lol

What if the LOD (i.e. not the STL) didn't own a cell phone? Also, I would think AP would have to have them too.

I suppose they're only required if they have one? I do know that every Sr TL and higher always has their phone on them, and I know our last AP person always had hers, and I assume our current guy has his too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back