Archived Manual Pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that if I want to a manual for a particular area, I'd just do an autofill for the specific area, while the system generates the merch to be pulled. However, what do I do if I wanted to do my own manual pull that wasn't generated by the system, but rather selected by me? My store is picky about us dropping EXF's unless your instocks, so I wanted to know if I can add items to a manual or create my own manual batch which I'd pull myself.

Use subt for 1 or 2 items. Assuming that you are back room certified & allowed to pull it. Exf is the best option for non back room certified folks. Remember what you asked to be pulled, you have to push it too.
There is no reason for you to do any manual pulls in a section unless its a ptm. You would use the ptm option then. Most areas are being reset now, like Seasonal, toys & sporting goods.

Last edited:
We were told to stop doing exfs at the lanes. Our brtl took over instocks and told us to use sptm instead. Works... not as useful as exf though :/

Hardlines master is right..subt if your only looking for a few select items. You cannot create your "own" manual batch the system creates a manual same as an autofill. The biggest difference is the trigger percentages are different. Manuals have a lower trigger therefore generate a much larger batch usually. So before you drop a manual batch you better be prepared to work some merchandise because there is going to be alot.

Only times you actually do manuals is before the triggers change for the holidays and thats only on backroom side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back