Market products

Most of the Market Pantry items are pretty good. Ice cream is excellent. Does anyone have any insider information regarding the lack of Market Pantry (transitioning to Good & Gather) "house brand" soda?

Most of the Market Pantry items are pretty good. Ice cream is excellent. Does anyone have any insider information regarding the lack of Market Pantry (transitioning to Good & Gather) "house brand" soda?

Following the link and reading it, does anyone have a pic of the Market Pantry soda from 2007? Tried Google and just got a pic of the backside of a diet version. I cannot seem to remember it.

I think we don't have soda because we are the only people to have both Coke and Pepsi products in our fountains. I'm sure there was an agreement not to compete.

Years ago, around 2006 or 2007 we did have Market Pantry soda in like 2 flavors. It did not sell at all. I remember it was just in cans too, nothing 2 liter.

Okay.

The Good and Gather semi-soft cheese, basically, the store brand Babybel things, are fucking delicious. The cheddar ones are so good.

The cheddar cheese is good, but it's almost impossible to screw up a hard cheese. I got the fresh shredded chicken in the refrigerated prepared foods near meat, and that was worth the cost.

So today I did some grocery shopping at my store, and ended up having to alert the Market TM that was stocking the produce shelves, "Hey how about the Romaine lettuce recall". They didn't think they had product that was supposed to be taken off of the shelves, but it turned out that they did have plenty after he scanned a couple of barcodes.

Your welcome, Target.

So today I did some grocery shopping at my store, and ended up having to alert the Market TM that was stocking the produce shelves, "Hey how about the Romaine lettuce recall". They didn't think they had product that was supposed to be taken off of the shelves, but it turned out that they did have plenty after he scanned a couple of barcodes.

Your welcome, Target.

Hey when you think about, you just saved people from taking a massive dump. Your a hero, almost like Batman but not really

So today I didnt some grocery shopping at my store, and ended up having to alert the Market TM that was stocking the produce shelves, "Hey how about the Romaine lettuce recall". They didn't think they had product that was supposed to be taken off of the shelves, but it turned out that they did have plenty after he scanned a couple of barcodes.

Your welcome, Target.
They didn’t get the alert yesterday on the Zebra and a leader didn’t tell them about it, and they didn’t see the signs that were sent out for the front door and the aisle? What’s going on at that store?

Back