Archived Massive Amounts of One Spot in Seasonal Reshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else worked seasonal recently and had tons and tons of One Spot items and/or anything Christmas shoved in your reshop. I was filling carts full of stuff that was improperly sorted. I’m new and still have figured out One Spot items have that red triangle on them. Wishing they’d monitor the cashiers when they’re viciously throwing stuff in the seasonal bin.

It’s called “pass the buck”. In my store the guest service peeps need to put the Bullsye Playground merch back, but if they give it to you in seasonal guest service doesn’t have any and you either put it away for them, leave it in seasonal, or bring it back later and the gs tm the next day has to do it, or continue to ‘pass’ it.

Anyone remember the SORT SCAN off the register ? I remember having to scan each item and when reshop was picked up the cart had a long receipt for all the items in the cart. Assuming you could pull out all the reshop for A1 first, then find the items that belonged in A2, and so on..... does that still exist ? IF we wanted to use it ?

Anyone remember the SORT SCAN off the register ? I remember having to scan each item and when reshop was picked up the cart had a long receipt for all the items in the cart. Assuming you could pull out all the reshop for A1 first, then find the items that belonged in A2, and so on..... does that still exist ? IF we wanted to use it ?
No the only carts that still exist are for defectives/CRC and toss I believe. Technically donate but I’ve never seen that actually closed out.

No, I think you can still close the cart from Sort Stuff and it'll print that receipt, it's just that most would be massive since very few stores use Sort Stuff properly anymore.

The ETLs are the worst at this. Oh, Christmas stuff. Must go to seasonal. Doesn’t matter it has a big old red $3 on it.

The Sales Floor TMs? Oh it’s November and I found Easter grass? Must go in seasonal.

At my store the people that separate all the reshop are always working one spot stuff ... so you would think they'd know it..but somehow it ends up in every reshop cart but the one spot one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back