Archived Massive drop in hours and more demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sent home again today at 9am. 6am-9am Is not cutting It. Weird how I was the only 1 or 2 sent home. I have a feeling Im not liked. Weird Though because I'm always staying later when needed,never late,never missed a day of work.

It's not that you're necessarily not liked, it's that you said yes. People who say yes to leaving early are usually the first ones asked next time.

I got sent home again today at 9am. 6am-9am Is not cutting It. Weird how I was the only 1 or 2 sent home. I have a feeling Im not liked. Weird Though because I'm always staying later when needed,never late,never missed a day of work.
Oh, they like you.....because they ask you to leave early & you say yes.
The next time they ask you to leave early tell them you can't, that it's impacting your paycheck & affecting your ability to pay your bills.
If they don't care, at least you know were you stand with them.

One problem Evildead2 - Target expects you to show up for your shifts on time as scheduled, and you expect Target to allow you to work your schedule as published. They can not send you home unless you have committed an offense that warrants you being sent home before your shift ends. Leaving is voluntary on your part. Don't let them bully you into leaving early unless you wish to leave. The flip side is that they might retaliate against you by not scheduling you many hours due to your refusal to leave when they need to save payroll.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Good luck getting hours.

Retaliate? Management would never retaliate. Why, the management team at my store are the salt of the earth. Such honest, fair individuals. ROTFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back