Men's Winter Clothing

We're already getting it, we have flannels, long-sleeved henleys, sweaters and the fleecy zip-up hoodies. No thermals or winter coats yet.

Is anyone else STILL missing corduroys? They're supposed to be on my Goodfellow feature table and have never shown up.

Corduroys? How I imagine that conversation went at HQ: "Hey, Sarah! Great joke with the horribly dated UT Little House on the Prairie dresses. I see that and raise you.....corduroys!!!!"

Be thankful if global shipping problems have them still sitting on a dock in Vietnam.

Is anyone else STILL missing corduroys? They're supposed to be on my Goodfellow feature table and have never shown up.

Corduroys? How I imagine that conversation went at HQ: "Hey, Sarah! Great joke with the horribly dated UT Little House on the Prairie dresses. I see that and raise you.....corduroys!!!!"

Be thankful if global shipping problems have them still sitting on a dock in Vietnam.
I saw one lone pair of brown ones floating around yesterday. We had them last year and we did sell a few pairs, and a few more when they went clearance. I think some did end up going salvage though.

We received TWO on the truck last week. Our chino wall is super light with product so we had no choice but to just put them there.

Still waiting on the rest of our thermals. We have the GoodFellow thermal pants, no tops and the AIM tops, no pants. We're so behind on truck breakout, though, so who knows what's in there and we're getting 2 doubles this week.

I think everyone in the upper Midwest and northeast has it by now. I got a couple things already, including an All In Motion fleece hoodie that was on clearance for some reason. I ended up paying half price for it with the wellness discount and everything.

We received TWO on the truck last week. Our chino wall is super light with product so we had no choice but to just put them there.

Still waiting on the rest of our thermals. We have the GoodFellow thermal pants, no tops and the AIM tops, no pants. We're so behind on truck breakout, though, so who knows what's in there and we're getting 2 doubles this week.
Our chino wall is finally starting to fill out a bit.

Is anyone else getting ridiculous amounts of the $9.99 t shirts? We have like 50 larges in one style, 40 xls in another, etc. It's ridiculous. Are they getting some kind of bulk discount?

Our chino wall is finally starting to fill out a bit.

Is anyone else getting ridiculous amounts of the $9.99 t shirts? We have like 50 larges in one style, 40 xls in another, etc. It's ridiculous. Are they getting some kind of bulk discount?
I've been wondering if there's been some kind of bulk discount or something for the ridiculous quantities of those shirts coming in. I know I have full wacos in the back of just one dpci each of those shirts. Considering we get trucks every day and doubles at least once (sometimes twice) a week, you'd think they could spread out what they send and maybe throw in the sizes we actually need. I would love more goodfellow jeans and chinos. Between slim, straight and athletic, we might have a total of around 30.

No chinos here which is a bummer, but so many of those dang shirts! One shirt in one size should not take up multiple wacos in my back room.
And I’m sorry but that whiskey coffee beer one drives me nuts. It sounds like a recipe for a bad night.

No chinos here which is a bummer, but so many of those dang shirts! One shirt in one size should not take up multiple wacos in my back room.
And I’m sorry but that whiskey coffee beer one drives me nuts. It sounds like a recipe for a bad night.
Lmao, I actually like that one! I know someone that may be getting that for Christmas. And at least we have a normal amount of it, not like the Take it Easy or the light green Yellowstone one, oy.

Back