Black Friday Clothing Sale signs

Why do the sale signs that are all over the clothing department not seem to apply to everything even in the category listed?

For example the Sale sign says 30% of Girls legging ... Art Class and Cat and Jack
and yes 90% of leggings do but rib leggings or cozy leggings or Hanukkah leggings don't come up as on sale, but every other one does, same online. There doesn't seem to be any exclusions on the signs. I am sure there are similar things in all sections.

Should cashiers be told just to adjust all Cat and Jack and Art Class to 30% off if it isn't clearance and doesn't automatically come off or are there explicit exclusions that I am not seeing? Problem with just hoping they won't notice and letting them pay full price is half will notice later and then line up at guest service which makes things harder for them and harder for guest service.

Why do the sale signs that are all over the clothing department not seem to apply to everything even in the category listed?

For example the Sale sign says 30% of Girls legging ... Art Class and Cat and Jack
and yes 90% of leggings do but rib leggings or cozy leggings or Hanukkah leggings don't come up as on sale, but every other one does, same online. There doesn't seem to be any exclusions on the signs. I am sure there are similar things in all sections.

Should cashiers be told just to adjust all Cat and Jack and Art Class to 30% off if it isn't clearance and doesn't automatically come off or are there explicit exclusions that I am not seeing? Problem with just hoping they won't notice and letting them pay full price is half will notice later and then line up at guest service which makes things harder for them and harder for guest service.
Tell the cashier to adjust . Then my support in chat box

Back