Black Friday 2023

If it's like previous years at my store, doors close at 11pm and every TM/TL/ETL walk out the door at 1145pm. Inbound unloads a truck and rolls everything out to the floor once the doors close.

Inbound walks back in at 1205am on Friday & pushes what they took (some Inbound do OPU because BF craziness).

Look on workbench.
To add, I think each store's holiday recognition budget was available on there as an excel sheet in prior years. Food falls under that.
My store has been extremely quiet about Thanksgiving this year. No communication about anything. No talk about food in the break room or anything!!! we haven't even had any seasonal hires! what's happening??
If you're curious about your specific store's hiring, I'm sure HR can answer some of your questions. It's not exactly confidential information.

We are opening an hour early 6am instead of 7am on Black Friday (and closed on Thanksgiving). That is the only change to the store schedule.

My store has been extremely quiet about Thanksgiving this year. No communication about anything. No talk about food in the break room or anything!!! we haven't even had any seasonal hires! what's happening??
No seasonal hires sounds incredibly unlikely. We're hiring like....40.

Very few at my store, mostly for Fulfillment and some for Guest Service.
Same, not the very few part, but same for those departments. We have a board up in the TSC showing how many they intend to hire for each department. Fulfillment says 20, Front end says 9, I don't remember the numbers for the other departments, but I think they combine to be 10-ish.

Back