Archived MIRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about MIRs. Do you need to do anything else to product after you finish an MIR? My concern is that when I finished an MIR today the stores inventory said we still had that product instock even though I finished the MIR and put it on the CRC pallet. Am I supposed to just leave it? Defect them out after the MIR? Or am I completely missing a step?

No the counts should change on their own. If it’s CRC, it might not change until CRC receives the item or if a book MIR, count might not change until vendor receives it.

I have a question about MIRs. Do you need to do anything else to product after you finish an MIR? My concern is that when I finished an MIR today the stores inventory said we still had that product instock even though I finished the MIR and put it on the CRC pallet. Am I supposed to just leave it? Defect them out after the MIR? Or am I completely missing a step?
What is the mir for ? Is it for lamps or phones? Mirs get activated on Tuesday pulled and ship by Friday . It doesn’t update until the crc gets to the dc with the sweep . You also supposed to scan everything that’s on the pallet on the crc label . If it’s a phone you can not send it on the pallet. Best practice for phone is process to crc but shipped via FedEx

On hands should not be changed on MIRs once they are completed. The on hands won't be updated until they are received at their designated location. The only exception I make is when I see an item that continues to drop on an MIR such as books. I will adjust the on hands if I know for certain they are not in the store. For books in particular I do take account that they might have been credited out at the beginning of the week if your store does this.

I do change the on hands on QAs prior to finishing them. Again once I am absolutely sure they are no additional items in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back