Archived Missed punch Saturday, getting paid Friday. Can I fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday (last day of this pay period) I accidentally clocked out from work, rather than choosing "end meal" after my lunch. I tried clocking back in, but then it said I was late, and to contact the LOD. When I clocked in a few days ago, it said MP* next to my name, so I guess it was considered a missed punch. I checked the Target website today to see how much I'm getting paid, and it said I worked a total of 52 hours, which I know isn't right because I worked 30 hours each week, so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the missed punch. Question is, can the paycheck get the hours added to it before Friday if I get the missed punch fixed?

Call your HR-ETL ASAP.
There may be nothing they can do in which case that day will be on your next check.
Annie You out there?

Any changes need to be done by Monday, 12 noon. It highly suggest to your hr without delay. There should been list of tm's who have missed punches near the time clock. Usually, your hr if they see you on Monday, they will tell you to fix your punch now.

Be careful to keep in mind that it isn't based on when the punch correction is submitted, but rather when your supervisor/hr/manager get around to approving the punch correction. If it's not approved before payroll runs, it won't matter when the tm actually submitted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back