Most expensive (non-electronic) item that guests buy like crazy

Not the priciest, but they love the Horizon organic 1 gallon milk for $7.99.
oh and the 48 oz cut watermelon for $11.99

We received 17 in one day once....

And my store is only like, the highest UL volume store too. It was insane

My ETL looked up how many the DC thought we should have to account for online sales: over 60. And we are a lower volume store too. We had freezers flexed into the fans pog, furniture pog, and bulk plastics at one point last year.

And we sold them all. 😲

For some reason we have gotten like 30+ orders of the same two items in the past week: good and gather plant based frozen chicken strips and the favorite day frozen cookie dough bites.

This isn't the most expensive item in the store, but those bags of Quest chips sell like crazy at my store and they're expensive for what they are. For a small number of servings of a snack food, I think it's bonkers how much of that stuff we well for that price.

This isn't the most expensive item in the store, but those bags of Quest chips sell like crazy at my store and they're expensive for what they are. For a small number of servings of a snack food, I think it's bonkers how much of that stuff we well for that price.
Basically s 80% a bag of air with 2 chips inside 😂

Yeah but those r actually good, and hard to find. Almost all protein foods taste like shit. So once you find a good one price is almost irrelevant.

Back