Most outrageous sale

A cashier with quite a few year experience told me she sold $5,000.00 worth of Disneyland gift cards. A lot of money to watch people run around in mouse suits.

Would only make sense if they used a RedCard. If they didn't, it was probably a scam.

i just spent 9K to bring a family of 6 to Disneyworld for a week. I was too lazy/stupid/unsure if it would work to buy the giftcards before i went and pay with them. Regretting it now - could have saved $450. !!

I don't know if you can use them to pay for the hotel and dining packages. I need to find out. Make sure the Disney cards are saved in your Disney app and make sure your Disney app is linked to your magic bands.

I don't know if you can use them to pay for the hotel and dining packages. I need to find out. Make sure the Disney cards are saved in your Disney app and make sure your Disney app is linked to your magic bands.
exactly why i didn't buy them - i wasn't absolutely SURE and didn't want to be stuck with THOUSANDS of dollars i could only spend on souvenirs ! I definitely WOULD have bought them if i could have been ASSURED i could use them to pay the 3K in resort charges, 3K in admission tickets and 2K in meal charges.

9k?? For way way less than that I can get a luxury beach front condo in North Myrtle Beach for 2 weeks. No crowds, no imbeciles running around in mouse suits covered with cotton candy and soda, no noise and terrific restaurants. To each his own.

My wife and I went to Universal Studios and she got upset because she wanted to ride Hogwart's Express but we only had tickets for one park but the train goes from one park to the other. I told her it was magic of the most capitalistic kind. She was not amused by this.

We haven't been to Disney in a long time but since Mickey owns Lucas now, maybe it's time for the Force to be with us and our money to not be with us. It's our destiny.

Is that even allowed? I’ve never been on a register but feel like hardlines 4 gets called if it’s anything over like $2K on gift cards.

9k?? For way way less than that I can get a luxury beach front condo in North Myrtle Beach for 2 weeks. No crowds, no imbeciles running around in mouse suits covered with cotton candy and soda, no noise and terrific restaurants. To each his own.
When I planned my honeymoon I made sure to pick a place that was not one usually populated by children. Disney sounds like my worst vacation nightmare. Hard pass.

Back