Movie revisions only every other week?

Why is Target only dropping revisions for movie pogs every two weeks. We had a revision this week. But no revision next week if I remember correctly.

I know after this month’s transition, we lose a lot of movie space for more book space.

I've been not paying money for 25 years or so without repercussions. Used to be scarier though using KaZaa, Limewire, thePiratebay, etc

imagine paying money to watch movies when you can simply not pay money to watch movies, if you know what I mean and I think you do

call me the Roger Ebert of internet prowess, except considerably less fat and at least marginally less dead (inside and out)

I mean in fairness, not everything that I want to see is where you say it may be.

I mean in fairness, not everything that I want to see is where you say it may be.
do not despair comrade, because Comrade Lenin in his limitless vision saw to it that such gaps in availability would be filled by the proletariat who share their passwords. And not sharing your password still gets you 1 million years Gulag no matter how hard Comrade Khrushchev tries to thaw shit out

No theaters, never again. Popcorn slobs to the right, gum snappers to the left, asshole on the phone behind. How much is a movie nowadays?

No theaters, never again. Popcorn slobs to the right, gum snappers to the left, asshole on the phone behind. How much is a movie nowadays?
Don't know but I'm with you there. We pay a fortune for cable and streaming channels. No way I'm going to a movie theater when it will be available to view in the comfort of my home soon enough. The last movie I can remember seeing at the theater was Deathly Hallows pt. 2.

Last good one I saw in a theater was Midnight Cowboy with Dustin Hoffman and John Voight. Late '60s? I don't remember exactly. I'd rather read or listen to the radio.

I'd rather do an activity that allows me to think my own thoughts and doesn't involve someone else's dialogue being streamed into my head via any medium. I'm THAT much of an introvert.

Doesn’t matter, it’ll all be MIRs anyway 😉
Oh my god, this. I hate entertainment. The stupidest department in any Target. Readerlink is completely retarded. They send us books that will never end up on a shelf, and of the ones that do, maybe 10% sell. What a con job. The same is almost as true for vinyl and movies. Complete waste of time. I suspect they are not accurately calculating margins here. The payroll cost is stupid.

Back