Archived My 90 day probation period is about to end what should I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, so I was hired on as seasonal and they kept me. I'm just curious to what's going to happen when my 90 days are up. It should be sometime next week. If I've made it this far should I expect to stay or will that be the day they decide to keep me?

I wouldn't expect anything to change,in the past it was a big thing and I have known people to be let go on day 89,but that tends not to happen now as far as I know,good luck.

If you made it through the seasonal cutting block, showed up for damn near every shift, and (more importantly, but apparently less important for spot.....) Worked...

I don't think you would have anything to worry about, your TL will call you in to have a 1v1 and give you your Wins+Opps (Opportunities are Spots way of saying "Areas in need of Improvement". I got a raise, but I think that was because of the time of the year I came into the store more than anything.

I never knew there was an official 90 day period. Nothing happened. No meeting with my TL. Nothing at all. I first found out about it here, when I had already been at my store for 6 months.

So if you're still at your store you are good. ..no, worries.

I had asked about the 90 days, and was told it was an outdated practice. (????)
However, I do make a point to have real 1 on 1's with my Etl's about my opps and wins. Being new, it gives me time to ask questions, learn best practice and Stay motivated and on track.

Honestly nothing happened when my probation was up. They didn't even talk to me at all. The never gave me feedback or any kind of evaluation whatsoever. My hours never dropped after that so I figured I must've been doing what they wanted. Just keep on truckin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back