myPOG - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.0.8 dropping soon with the following changes

*search bar similar to mywork and others rather than a popup
*implemented a new image viewer that on tap will allow you to zoom and scroll around the picture
*added a 'fetching' loading message while fetching data to prevent multiple taps and crashes
*fixed an issue where you could actually get stuck on the 'item history' page if you don't click EXACTLY on the description or dpci
*removed almost all debug elements

Very, very close to really done.
I keep finding more bugs myself and other things to add/change around (like the image viewer) so it's really hard to tell if I will ever actually mark this project as completed.

(sorry android users, couldn't release 2.0.7 due to a signing issue, so you will all jump to 8)

Still experiencing a very odd issue with the item history page. Sometimes if it thinks you might have, possibility touchiled one of the items, it will just hard lock you in that screen requiring a full app restart.

I really haven't narrowed this down yet, and it's the only issue I still have. If I can't fix it, I may just end up removing that feature.

Thank you to everyone who helped test, those who who've stuck around since the beginning, and those who are new and still using the app.

I regret to inform everyone that I did recieve an informal warning today that the app needed to be immediately removed from all platforms.

This will likely be one of my final posts.
For those who have the app, use it to work more efficiently, for that was initial reason for this app. Those who missed the boat, I'm sorry. You'll just have to keep on using the regular Target app.

Thanks everyone, see you all around.

Thank you to everyone who helped test, those who who've stuck around since the beginning, and those who are new and still using the app.

I regret to inform everyone that I did recieve an informal warning today that the app needed to be immediately removed from all platforms.

For those who have the app, use it to work more efficiently, for that was initial reason for this app. Those who missed the boat, I'm sorry. You'll just have to keep on using the regular Target app.

:confused:

Ugh. Hopefully .8 got submitted in time? You could always make a new acct...but I understand if you would want to lay low.

Thanks for everything.

Android users definitely got .8, unfortunately I do not believe that iOS users did. I think it was pulled before apple started reviewing it.

Android users definitely got .8, unfortunately I do not believe that iOS users did. I think it was pulled before apple started reviewing it.
Err, .9 on Android. Implemented a few other fixes last night and it got accepted before .8 apparently.
However, it looks like .7 is the final version for iOS which is disappointing because it still uses the old image viewer.

**Thanks for the un-sticky; It was fun while it lasted!

Last edited:
pressf.jpg

Just downloaded... Almost always have zebras since SFS has there own but just in case it's acting stupid it'll be great too have.

I suspect either he got the job and a part of that was to stop working or the app or he got in trouble and was forced to. I am of the opinion that he got the job and requested to stop working on it.

I suspect either he got the job and a part of that was to stop working or the app or he got in trouble and was forced to. I am of the opinion that he got the job and requested to stop working on it.

He did get the job and target security requested he pull the app.

Thats what I expected. For the record, he updated it enough that the other android app sites picked it up so I downloaded a copy of it for myself. I won't tell where publically for obvious reasons but as long as it works and your device dies , PM me and I will email you a copy. (this goes for android only. All you on Iphone are up shit creek and have been since Jobs died)

Thats what I expected. For the record, he updated it enough that the other android app sites picked it up so I downloaded a copy of it for myself. I won't tell where publically for obvious reasons but as long as it works and your device dies , PM me and I will email you a copy. (this goes for android only. All you on Iphone are up shit creek and have been since Jobs died)

Did u get 2.0.9. Couple sites had the 2.0 download

Walmart has a very similar app. That tells you the location of products and price ect.ect
It sucks because they try to get there associates to use the app to work freight and help customers. Instead of using the stores equipment

I wonder if it's because of the new pathing being tied to scans from the target app and zebra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back