myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I have created an app similar to myWork for Team Members who cannot access a myDevice, or only need information from myWork occasionally, but not enough to occupy a myDevice their whole shift.

I also added a few tools, like barcode generators, for cart and location labels.

I do not have access to the Target Developer Portal, so I cannot get the full locations, just their aisle and section. Also the API tries to override some searches with words like "deals" or generic terms like "gift cards" or "christmas" which sadly will return no items.

Hopefully some day I will be able to access the the official API's, to remedy these quirks.

Here are some screenshots, click to enlarge:

Download it here for,
Android: myStore - Apps on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mikuhl.mystore
iOS: ‎myStore for Spot - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystore-for-spot/id1449655041?mt=8

If you find anything odd, let me know.

Target, and the Target logo are copyright Target Brands, Inc.

Last edited:
I was literally just starting to make an app. You saved me about an hour and a half. Your awesome!

If you have issues with Spot contacting you and wanting to take it down, lmk

Also a GitHub would be great so others (basically me) can contribute!

The idea was all his, as the title suggests. I just found it unfortunate that he had to take it down, as so many people found use of it. He actually got hired to work on myWork, so it wasn't anything bad just they probably didn't want conflict of interest. I would love to hopefully get access to the Developer API to make this even better for you guys! So I do hope they actually see this to show what Team Members can do if they open their API to them!

The idea was all his, as the title suggests. I just found it unfortunate that he had to take it down, as so many people found use of it. He actually got hired to work on myWork, so it wasn't anything bad just they probably didn't want conflict of interest. I would love to hopefully get access to the Developer API to make this even better for you guys! So I do hope they actually see this to show what Team Members can do if they open their API to them!
The problem is if you get non-public API access it immediately becomes something target can shut down.

The business last I heard won't allow non guest facing applications on the app store.
there’s a target driver app for the same day delivery (non shipt) that’s active in major cities.

That’s a non guest facing app. Walmart and amazon aren’t afraid to do it, we shouldn’t be either. Guests just don’t use those apps because they require authentication.

Do what you wish.

I am working with a team of engineers to bring some functionality into a new app for store, DC, and HQ TMs.
Unfortunately for you at the stores, it would mean enrolling your phone into AirWatch, but that's as good as it's going to get unfortunately. The business last I heard won't allow non guest facing applications on the app store.
I have AirWatch. Is there a beta I can get my hands on? DM me?

I tried to give the ability of selecting the variations to solve the grouping problem, but sadly Target always gives you the group parent of the DPCI you request. @tmap98 save me...

HarmoniousSmoothJerboa-small.gif

My store number will not come up in the list

My store number will not come up in the list
That is strange, is the store number not a usual 4 digit one? Try typing the store name as it shows on the target website. If you can PM me the number too that would be cool.

That is strange, is the store number not a usual 4 digit one? Try typing the store name as it shows on the target website. If you can PM me the number too that would be cool.
It worked with store name, but not number by using search. T*** didn't do it.

Update 1.0.1

MEGA - https://mega.nz/#!2ocESYDL!siDBxAJidPI2c4OyAHXjGQZvm4s9gy-ePBFitcz6__Y

Changes:
Added cart and location barcode generators
Put the description and features into drop down boxes
Fix an error where it would try to show locations without an aisle or bay

Working on it: (Would love that official API @tmap98)
Added the color/size selectors to items with color/sizes, sadly this does not work yet due to how the Target App API works...

Last edited:
Back