Archived Need advice, HR related

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for whatever reason, I for the life of me, can't seem to remember to clock back in from lunch.

It seems like once a week I forgot to clock in from lunch.

My ETL said the next time it happens, I'll get a coaching. In my 5 1/2 years at target, I've never received a coaching

Any advice on how to remember to clock back in from lunch? I know someone will say "just clock back in, but I would like more than that.

Thanks

Set a timer on your phone. Write a note to self and post it in your locker. Whatever you have to do... You can be written up for this.

Set a timer on your phone. Write a note to self and post it in your locker. Whatever you have to do... You can be written up for this.

I am more than likely going to be written up. I am told about 2 weeks ago by my ETL about the clocking back in the meat issue I have been having.

I am not going to be one of those people who will make up some BS. I will tell them it was my fault for not double checking if I clocked back in. I will also say I am going to put notes in my locker, set my alarm on my phone and set myself to clock back in. I am also going to say I will work double time on making sure this doesnt happen again. I dont have one of the legit excuses for not clocking back in from a meal do I need to change and I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back